Pay Online - Invoices and Renewals
The Peoria City/County Health Department has transitioned to an online digital system for our invoice and renewal process. At this time, only invoices and renewal fees for food service establishments are able to be paid online. More services and capabilities will be added at a later date.
Step 1: Create an Account
Visit the CDP Public Portal to create an account.
- Click Register as a new user.
- Enter your Email and Confirm email by re-entering your email.
- Enter a Password, Confirm password, enter First name, Last name, and Phone number.
- Click Register.
A Check Email message will display to Please check your inbox to confirm your account. See sample email below:
- Click Confirm Email. Once you have confirmed your email you will be able to login to the CDP Public Portal.
Step 2: Login to the CDP Public Portal
- To login to the CDP Public Portal, enter your Email, enter your Password, and click Login.
If you've forgotten your password, click "Forgot your password?" on the login page.
Step 3: Claim Establishment/s
The Claim an Establishment function is located on the left hand side of the CDP Public Portal Dashboard. An establishment must be claimed before an invoice or renewal can be paid.
- Click Claim an Establishment to claim one or multiple establishments with the same owner.
- Use the Find Establishment function to search for the establishment by Establishment name, Owner name, Address,City, Zip, or County (always enter Peoria).
- After entering search criteria, click Search.
- Establishments matching any of the search criteria entered will be listed. Each establishment will have a check box next to it that is used to Claim establishment/s.
- Check the box or boxes next to all establishments that you own and will be claiming.
- Click Claim Selected Establishments.
- On the Confirm page, review the details of the establishment and check the box to Confirm ownership.
Step 4: Make a Payment
Once you have created an account (Step 1), logged into the CDP Public Portal (Step 2), and claimed your establishment/s (Step 3), you can now make a payment (Step 4).
- Click Establishment Dashboard on the left hand side of the Public Portal Dashboard.
- All claimed establishments will display.
- Click an establishment row to see account activity for the account (clicking anywhere on the row for a specific establishment will show activity).
- Check the Payment Status box next to the establishment or establishments that will be paid and then click Pay.
- You will be automatically redirected to Process Payment.
- Complete the payment information fields and click Continue to view the Payment Preview page.
- From the Payment Preview page, review payment information and click Process Payment to make the payment.
- A receipt will be sent to your email for your records, or you can choose to print a paper receipt from this page.