Peoria Region COVID-19 Testing Collection Sites
IDPH Community-Based Testing Site
Peoria Civic Center Parking Lot at Fulton and Monroe
698 Fulton St, Peoria
- Free COVID-19 testing and vaccinations
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays
- 8 am-4 pm
- Open to anyone regardless of insurance, and immigration status will not be asked.
Peoria Area COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Search by ZIP Code to find a COVID-19 Testing Site location using the Illinois Department of Public Health's website.
- Hy-Vee Pharmacy - 2125 N Sheridan Road in Peoria
- Hours: Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. / Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Schedule an appointment online at: www.doineedacovid19test.com
- Walgreens Pharmacy - Multiple Locations
- Find a location and schedule an appointment online: http://www.walgreens.com/covid19testing
- CVS Pharmacy - Multiple Locations
- Find a location and schedule an appointment online: click here.
- OSF HealthCare Locations
- For those experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, rapid testing is available at the following urgent care clinics: OSF OnCall Urgent Care, OSF PromptCare or Care Station. Click here to find an OSF urgent care clinic near you.
- OSF urgent care clinics (with the exception of OSF OnCall Urgent Care in East Peoria and Washington) also offer COVID-19 testing for asymptomatic individuals who have had close contact or suspected exposure to someone with COVID-19. The PCR test is used for asymptomatic individuals, with results available in 24 to 48 hours.
- For more information on OSF HealthCare COVID-19 Testing Locations, click here to visit their website.
- Heartland Health Services - Available at All Clinics
- Heartland Health Services is offering COVID-19 Testing by appointment only at all of their Clinic locations.
- To find a clinic near you and to make an appointment, click here to visit their website.
- UnityPoint Health Locations
- UnityPoint Health Clinics offer COVID-19 Testing with a full exam only. An order from a healthcare provider is required for all COVID-19 Testing at UnityPoint Health.
- To find a UnityPoint Health Clinic near you, click here to visit their website.
- Bridge Diagnostics - 252 N Washington Street in East Peoria
- COVID-19 Testing is available to those who are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or who have been in contact with someone who is confirmed to have COVID-19.
- Appointment required. To make an appointment online, visit https://bridgediagnostics.com/covid-19/ and use the access code bridgecovidtesting.
- ICPR Family Practice - 3400 Griffin Avenue in Pekin
- Appointment required. Must have had known exposure to someone with COVID-19 or have symptoms of COVID-19 in order to be tested.
- For more information or to make an appointment, visit: https://www.icpronline.com/contact/covid-19/
- Interstate Testing Center - McLean County Fairgrounds - 1106 Interstate Drive in Bloomington
- Open for walk-ups and drive-thru testing. No appointment needed
- Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday - 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- No symptoms required to be tested. Open to all ages. No proof of residency required or asked for.
- Test results will be received in 4-7 days.
- For more information on this testing site location, click here to visit the McLean County Health Department's website.
At-Home/Over the Counter COVID-19 Testing
At-home COVID-19 test results, where both specimen collection and testing are conducted at home, are not recorded or reported to public health for the purpose of public health surveillance.
- Negative at-home test results do not meet criteria to exempt or shorten quarantine periods for a close contact, release someone from isolation, to enter or return to the US from an international location.
- Positive at-home test results: CDC recommends that individuals talk to their health care provider and seek re-testing using a laboratory-based test (e.g., RT-PCR).
- If a student/school staff person tests positive by at-home test, they should retest through the school or get a lab-based test; if they have symptoms, they should still isolate for 10 days per the COVID-19 Exclusion Criteria for Schools.
- Other persons testing positive by at-home testing should quarantine/isolate at home for 10 days and inform close contacts to quarantine. Get retested with a lab test and see your healthcare provider if symptoms develop.
Obtaining Your Test Results
Please refer to the paperwork given to you at your chosen COVID-19 Testing Site location for the most up-to-date information on receiving your test results. The Peoria City/County Health Department does not receive direct test results.
To ensure you receive your test results as soon as possible, make sure your phone number and contact information is up-to-date when completing your paperwork at your chosen COVID-19 Testing Site location.
What to Bring With You
Some COVID-19 Testing Site Locations may require different information from you when you arrive for your test. Visit your chosen Testing Site's website or call for more information ahead of time to ensure you have all of the necessary information with you when you arrive.
The Peoria City/County Health Department recommends bringing the following with you for your test:
- Driver's License or identification
- Insurance Card (if you have one)
- Your smartphone or cellular device with the most updated version of MyChart installed. OSF HealthCare, UnityPoint Health, and all Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) testing site locations will send you your test results via MyChart, and some IDPH locations may require you to use MyChart to complete your paperwork before testing.
- Your own pen to complete any handwritten portions of the required paperwork