- Health Programs
- Clinical Services
- COVID-19 Main Page
COVID-19 Main Page
- This page provides the latest information on our local COVID-19 Pandemic Response.
- Find recent Peoria County updates and resource links for COVID-19.
- Additional menu items provide specific information on vaccine clinics, testing sites, and quarantine/isolation/contact tracing.
- Vaccine clinics and vaccination card information.
- 9-2-22 New CDC authorization of COVID-19 bivalent boosters becomes available across the US and in Illinois. New boosters protect against the original strain and the omicron variants. Check with pharmacies, healthcare providers, or health departments for dates and appointments. Bivalent boosters should be available in the next few weeks.
- 8-4-22 Watch WTVP interview At Issue for update on local COVID-19 response, including treatment and long COVID-19 study. S35 E05 episode.
- 3-31-22 New launch of one-stop national website COVID.gov for vaccines, tests, masks, and latest COVID-19 information, including by state and county.
- 2-28-22 Mask mandate in Illinois for most public places lifted, unless otherwise posted by business or facility. Continue to follow public health guidance: get vaccinated; stay home if ill, get tested if ill, wear mask in public for 5 days after getting better; understand that some individuals may still mask in public for medical conditions or for their own comfort level.
Peoria County Surveillance Reports and Data
View COVID-19 Surveillance Reports through Dec 2022 to see local, state, and national weekly data. Additional Illinois County vaccination rates, data, and charts are now available at IDPH COVID data. The public can visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/covid-by-county.html for community levels of CICID-19.